Montag, 31. März 2008


Tattoo Girl

I kind of like tattoos and many people with tattoos seem kind of interesting to me. I also like it when tattoos cover the entire arm, especially when the tattoos are in asian style of drawing.
Also, I saw some black and white photos of women who had their arms covered with tattoos and I was kind of inspired by those photos, so I started to do this character.

I would never put a tattoo on my body, because my mom would kill me (harhar), and I know I would never be content with a tattoo.

I hope that this picture shows my own style I try to develop. Developing one's own style is kind of complicated because you are inspired and influenced by so many great artists, but I hope one day I will be able to show an unique style which doesn't resemble anyone.
But it is also important that you keep developing your style. Standing still in development equals death.

Oh dude, I think my English is horrible at the moment. It's so weird to write in English since I am done with school. Horrible.

Have a good night fellas.

Keine Kommentare: