Montag, 7. April 2008

Carpe diem - seize the day.

We worry about so many things.
What do the people think about me?
Are my breasts or is my penis too small?
Which dress should I wear tomorrow?
Will I buy the Whopper menu or just a chicken burger today?

What do the people think about me?

Most of the things we worry about are not worth it.

You know, it is kind of funny, because we worry about these trivial things but we don't worry about maybe dying tomorrow. You could die in a car accident or choke to death because of your lunch stuck in your throat. Instead we worry about things such as somebody's opinion about us.

I don't want to say worry about dying tomorrow. That is also a wrong thing to worry about because we have no control about it. I just wanted to state that it's paradox that we have problems giving up those petty worries when we are able to blend out those big worries that should really concern us.
We should start to focus on living, not worrying.
We should live now.

Who guarantees us the next day?

Nobody.

Keine Kommentare: